Friday 9 January 2009

www.NewIdeasTotsToTeens.com - New resource for Youth!

NewIdeasTotsToTeens.com specializes in products for kids who range in ages from infants to teens. Launced in November 2008 the site currently contains books, apparel, and electronics for kids of all ages.

I think of my grandchildren when it comes to the products on my site
"I think of my grandchildren when it comes to the products on my site," Bokalo explained. "I wanted to carry products that they would enjoy and that would be healthier for their minds."

The website is set to help parents foster a proper learning and creative environment for their children by giving information from its blog www.NewIdeasTotsToTeensInfo.com regarding the importance of literature and the expansion of a child's imagination is chronicled

"There are always going to be new products and we update the site regularly," said Bokalo. "We try to have the best selling books, electronics, everything -- the whole gamut. Our main goal is to make sure that kids are not bogged down by television and that parents can get what they need through one website, rather than several."



No comments:

Post a Comment